THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS!
Cultural Familiarity: The most likely to show up in game are:
- Western (covers Jewish, Christian, and post-Christian cultures of Europe, Israel, and the Western Hemisphere)
- Native American (First American cultures like Sioux, Navajo, etc., as well as the reinvented Aztlan)
- East Asian (covers "oriental" cultures such as China, Japan, Korea, Philippines, etc.)
- Elven (covers the newly-"discovered" elven culture)
- Muslim (covers the Muslim world in Africa and Asia)
- African (sub-Saharan Africa)
- South Asian (India, Bangledesh, etc.)
- Australian (Aborigines)
- Pacific Islander (Fiji, Hawaii, etc.)
- Arctic (Inuit, Siberian, etc.)
- Papuan (New Guinea)
- Central Asian ("Steppe" cultures like Mongolians)
- Amazonian (Native peoples living in the Amazon Basin)
Languages: to the normal list of human languages, add Sperethiel (Elven), Or'zet (Orkish), and Aztlaner Spanish.
Lingos: these specialised jargons and sub-languages are treated as Perks; one point conveys the same level of fluency as the speaker's Spoken level in the source language. Note that lingos are offshoots of their source languages and should be noted as such: for example, Cityspeak (Japanese) is not the same thing as Cityspeak (English).
Magery: see the magic section. In short, +30%.
Zeroed (B100): this is the normal status for Shadowrun characters. A SINner will simply lack this advantage; someone with a Criminal SIN has a Reputation -4 (Law Enforcers x1/2, All the Time x1) [-10].
Wealth: Note that many characters will be Poor at best. Allowing characters to take most of their initial wealth allowance as gear is entirely in keeping with the spirit of the setting.
Attribute Modifiers: ST +2 ; HT +3 .
Advantages: Night Vision 5 ; Teeth (Sharp Teeth) .
Disadvantages: Appearance (Unattractive) [-4]; Short Lifespan 1 [-10].
Attribute Modifiers: ST +1 ; HT +1 .
Secondary Characteristic Modifiers: SM -1; Will +1 .
Advantages: Extended Lifespan 1 ; Infravision (switchable) ; Resistant (Disease, +3) ; Resistant (Poison, +3) .
Attribute Modifiers: DX +1 .
Advantages: Appearance (Handsome/Beautiful) ; Extended Lifespan 2 ; Night Vision 5 .
Attribute Modifiers: ST +4 ; HT +4 .
Secondary Characteristic Modifiers: SM +1.
Advantages: Damage Resistance (Tough Skin, 1) ; Infravision (switchable) ; Teeth (Fangs) .
Disadvantages: Appearance (Ugly) [-8].
Note that ST is bought at a 10% discount doe to SM.