Whartson Hall recordings
Discussion forum at UKRolePlayers.
Index of games:
- 01: Introductions: The crew gets together for the first time, and we discover our mission.
- 02: Space Accountants: This is Traveller, after all, and you don't go freebooting across the spacelanes without working the purchase and resale price modifiers.
- 03: Save Your Love: We pillage an innocent merchant ship, and deploy our devastating terror weapon.
- 04: Death Cult World: What could go wrong?
- 05: A Fishing Expedition: On to sunny Torpol, recreation world to the gentry (or Space Wigan).
- 06: A Small Misunderstanding: Running from the law, to a runner-up in the All-Imperium Most Boring Star System Competition three years running.
- 07: Sticky and Burny: Our heroes venture aboard a deserted space station. Deserted. Right.
- 08: More Yellowish-Brown: We take a short side trip to Borite, home of, well, Borite.
- 09: A Back Street, But Still Semi Upper Class, Cybernetics Parlour: We make it to the pirate world of Theev, and start our enquiries. Oddly, this involves a seedy space bar.
- 10: You'll Never Get Past The Nando's: In spite of our Overconfidence and Impulsiveness, we actually make some progress with our mission.
- 11: The Fumbling Man in the Turny Chair: Coming back after a break, we suddenly seem to have got dangerously competent.
- 12: In Bed with Roger: We finally take on the dreaded Ferrik Redthane. Who will live? Who will die? Who will get the best footage for the newsreels?
- 01: A Scientific Demonstration: The team of seasoned investigators spends some time avoiding the plot, but is finally drawn in... to Barrow in Furness. Music by Kevin MacLeod at incompetech.com.
- 02: An Inquest and a Sentry: Stymied from gathering information by our vow never to follow obvious clues, we attend an inquest and chase an old rumour.
- 03: Into the Pit: Boldly investigating, we find that others have been here before us. And are still here.
- 04: HMS Selene: As Cthalloweenulhu turns into Cthismulhu, we finally start getting into the sanity-losing part of the adventure.
- 05: Under the Pyramid: Into the unknown... no, no, the even more unknown.
- 06: The Terrible Egg: Bzz bz bz bzzzzz bz bz bz bzzzz!